Supplementary half day APC assessment preparation session – presentations and answering sample interview questions.
- Be comfortable that your presentation is of an acceptable quality
- Understand the correct answering technique for questions based on two of your own Summary of Experience examples
- Learn from others on best practice for the delivery of the presentation and answering questions
- Ensure your revision remains focussed and committed during the extended period leading up to your assessment.
- Recap on the requirements of the RICS APC assessment presentation
- Practice your presentation in front of an experienced APC panelist
- Receive feedback on the content, style and delivery of your presentation
- APC Assessment question & answer techniques – theory and practice
- Fifteen minutes each delegate: questions on two specific pre selected competencies from your own Summary of Experience and personalised feedback