APC Success gave me great confidence that I was preparing in the right way and avoiding any additional stress, allowing me to perform to the best of my ability and ensuring a positive result.
We offer bespoke, in-house APC training to major organisations, real estate firm, and individual candidates.
With our courses you will
- Navigate your way smartly through the APC
- Select your pathway, case study and competencies with confidence
- Learn how to use the RICS online Assessment Resource Centre (ARC) system
- Understand what APC assessors expect to see in a high quality APC submission
- Manage your time effectively when preparing your submission and preparing for the Final Assessment
- Improve your understanding of key concepts
- Appreciate the importance of the RICS ethical standards and know how to prepare for your Ethics Assessment
- Gain access to up-to-date, market-leading reference material
WHAT IS THE APC?
The APC ensures that prospective Chartered Surveyors are competent and meet the high standards of professionalism required to practice. Candidates undertake experience and demonstrate their technical and professional abilities, as well as relevant interpersonal, business and management skills.
The APC can seem like a daunting prospect. Through our coaching and courses, candidates are assisted to smartly navigate every aspect of the course.
We provide coaching, mentoring and training courses to help you grow as a professional and make sure you know how best to demonstrate the high standards expected of a Chartered Surveyor.
ABOUT APC SUCCESS
Find out about our organisation. Read full details of our services, from APC support for candidates, supervisors and counsellors, to corporate programmes, Podcasts, and more.
Following the success of our Autumn 2021 Combined APC Paperwork & Interview Preparation courses, we have added a further series of course dates, starting late May. It will be your last opportunity to attend a full course before sitting your APC in Autumn 2021 so don’t delay in booking your place if you want to secure […]
IN-HOUSE APC COURSES & COUNSELLOR SUPPORT
We support HR Learning Teams in the design and delivery of effective APC programmes.
We mentor APC Counsellors and Supervisors to enable them to understand the formal requirements of their role and how to provide best-in-class support to their candidates.
MEET THE COACHES
Find out more about our industry-leading team of expert APC coaches, assessors & auditors.
Cushman & Wakefield
Hartnell Taylor Cook
Jones Lang LaSalle
John Lewis Partnership
Matthews & Goodman
NHS Property Services
Transport for London