Coaching for Supervisors & Counsellors
APC Counsellors and those providing supervision perform an invaluable role for their candidates. This course helps them to understand their obligations to the RICS and the candidate(s) they are supporting and provides advice on how best to provide the support that is needed.
Course objectives include:
- An evaluation of the role of APC Counsellors and supervisors in supporting candidates
- Understanding candidates’ needs and objectives
- Sharing information and best practice
- The key APC requirements
- The submission and approval processes
- Supporting candidates through APC difficulties
- How to conduct mock interviews and give feedback
APC Success Courses
This course is suitable for counsellors and supervisors of condidates enrolled on any APC Pathway.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Not found what you were looking for?
Some courses are organised on the basis of demand. Get in touch today for full details.
Supervisors & Counsellors: Prospectus
Cushman & Wakefield
Hartnell Taylor Cook
Jones Lang LaSalle
John Lewis Partnership
Matthews & Goodman
NHS Property Services
Transport for London