This market-renowned and very popular two day training package is available for APC candidates working in real estate organisations and surveying firms that do not have access to a corporate APC training programme. We bring together up to 10 candidates in single groups for the intensive and highly-interactive two-stage programme, which is suitable for candidates on the Commercial, Residential, Property Finance & Investment and Planning & Development APC Pathways.
The training sessions for Group D fall on the following dates:
Interview Preparation Day 1 – 19 August 2022
Interview Preparation Day 2 – 7 October 2022
Throughout the pandemic, we have continued to offer our market-leading APC support to candidates. Most of our courses are being are delivered via distance learning and we are delighted with the terrific feedback we have had about this method of delivery. However, we are pleased to announce that the Autumn 2022 course will mark our return to face to face training which will be taking place The People’s History Museum in Manchester. Courses are also running in London. We appreciate that many people find online training more convenient or more comfortable and as such will continue to run an online option. Please click here to be taken to the online course.
We manage the courses carefully to ensure that attendees still benefit from an interactive approach to learning that enables them to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in their APC preparation to date
- Target APC preparation at aspects which require most work for them
- Interact with the best APC coaches during the sessions
- Meet other candidates in the same boat
- Benefit from ongoing out-of-session APC support until their interview
- Have an enjoyable APC training experience!
Interview Preparation Day One will cover:
- Conduct Rules, Ethics and Professional Practice
- Mandatory competencies
- Core competencies: Inspection, Measurement, Valuation (& Development Appraisals)
- How to respond to Assessors’ questions: Practical Question & Answer techniques
- Revision techniques: Action planning for the final assessment
Interview Preparation Day Two will cover:
- A recap on Ethics and Regulation
- Selected optional competencies (dependant on pathways)
- Case study presentations and Question & Answer session
- A review of topical issues pertinent to different pathways
- How to prepare for the final assessment interview
- Your questions and concerns
It is important that you stay within the same group throughout the course in order to benefit from cohort and ongoing social media support.
Those wishing to attend may request an invoice or pay by card. The course cost covers all training days, all training materials including our comprehensive revision guide, and access to continued online support from the candidate’s coach and cohort between sessions. Lunch and refreshments will also be provided on training days.
Please note that in accordance with RICS guidelines, as an external coach it will not be possible to read your submission and make comments. However, on-going social media/email support is available to answer any queries which you may have.
You can download the full Autumn 2022 Course Prospectus by clicking on the image below.