This Paperwork Preparation Day forms the first part of a 3-day APC Success course through which we bring together individual candidates from multiple firms to prepare for the Spring 2022 sitting of the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence. This course is suitable for APC candidates on the Commercial, Residential, Property Finance & Investment and Planning & Development pathways only.
The training sessions for Group A fall on the following dates:
Paperwork Preparation – 15 November 2021
Interview Preparation Day 1 – 8 February 2022
Interview Preparation Day 2 – 22 March 2022
Despite the Covid-19 restrictions, we are continuing to offer our market-leading APC support to candidates. Our courses are being delivered via distance learning and we are delighted with the terrific feedback we have had about this method of delivery. We manage the courses carefully to ensure that attendees still benefit from an interactive approach to learning that enables them to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in their APC preparation to date
- Target APC preparation at aspects which require most work for them
- Interact with the best APC coaches during the sessions
- Meet other candidates in the same boat
- Benefit from ongoing out-of-session APC support until their interview
- Have an enjoyable APC training experience!
A full day interactive session which will assist you with the preparation of your final submission and will cover:
- Understanding what APC assessors are seeking from your submission and final assessment
- The countdown to APC preparation: How best to spend your time preparing for your submission
- How to approach and complete all aspects of the APC submission
- Using the APC Assessment Resource Centre (ARC) system
- How to present your Case Study at your final assessment interview
- An RICS Ethics overview and how to prepare for the online RICS Ethics e-learning test
- An overview of important statutes, regulations and RICS publications
- Advice on time management and planning your revision
It is important that you stay within the same Group throughout the course in order to benefit from cohort and ongoing social media support. The revision days portion of this course will take place on 8 February & 22 March.
Those wishing to attend may request an invoice or pay by card. The course cost covers all training days, all training materials including our comprehensive revision guide, and access to continued online support from the candidate’s coach and cohort between sessions.
Please note that in accordance with RICS guidelines, as an external coach it will not be possible to read your submission and make comments. However, on-going social media/email support is available to answer any queries which you may have.
You can download the full Spring 2022 Course Prospectus by clicking on the image below.